Friday, February 19, 2010

RJ and Angi



This cake was so fun to make! I love the bright orange gerber daisies that they had me put on it. You can't tell in the pictures, but it has little white dot clusters around each tier. The bottom tier was a chocolate torte cake with raspberry filling, the second tier was a chocolate brownie cake with banana cream filling. The top tier was lemon with raspberry filling. This couple saved the top so they won't get to try it until this June! Their one year anniversary! How exciting!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cake and it was delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jackie! I saw my sister had become a fan on facebook and then I remembered that I think we were in the same year in school together. It's been a long time and my brain is fuzzy. Anyhow, I love your cakes! I am just barely getting into this whole cake decorating thing myself. (i'm in california now) Anyway, i've got a blog too if you want to check it out! emilysownblog.blogspot.com

    Emily (seibel) Judd

    ReplyDelete